I wrote this song while mulling over the semester's project....it's called Story Of My Life ( so far )
Verse1
The waves, the waves that roll past my feet
as I stood there on the beach
learning something they don't teach in school
And as I walk to school
the fences boarded up around me
in a constant controversy
makes us rethink what our path should be
Chorus1
And I don't give a fuck
I always put my faith on luck
After all
This is the story of my life
Verse2
Friends are friends
they won't be with you till the end
they'll spill out like grains of sand now
I don't give a damn anymore now
Chorus2
But you should give a fuck
don't always put your faith on luck
After all
This is the story of you life
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment