Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Hate Exams notepad sold in Popular $2.90 each

exams are upon us in 2 weeks time. Many are grumbling and moaning but i say just get through it smoothly and forget it once its done. I realize i got a hole underneath my basketball shoes, that sucks, but it made the shoe lighter so im not complaining that much. Did a research on shoe prices and holy schamoly one pair costs around $130 - $160 ( rounded up )...i do save every week, ya know, arnd 5 each week, 10 if im lucky, but to get that kind of dough means uber thriftiness man... i dunno if i can get any thriftier than im already am ( for those who know me since Year 1, you know what im like then ) . I've toned down since my pre-pubescent period, but it seems like im gonna have to tone down even more. i got a smile on my face the other night when US plays against China... 100 sumthin to 60 sumthin can't remember but the point is my favourite player D-Wade got the most points in the team, 18 points...followed by LeBron James, then Kobe and Dwight Howard. China would've gotten less if not for Yao Ming and the other tall guy I cant remember his name. And i found this great vid of this great guy


No comments: