Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas and happy new year to ya'll chinks and non-chinks alike. christmas wasn't the usual blast, neither was new year. At least i got some quality time with my dad and mom, something I haven't been doing for the past few years. went to get a guitar pedal with my man Kelvin at Swee Lee. Le 'Hot Head''s the name, distortion's the game. It's awesome. No other word for it. I don't care about them neighbours. Playing my guitar never felt so good. Went to apply for a job at a bar down at Rendevouz hotel with him too. Crossing my fingers to get short-listed so as to earn some extra dough.
I NEED IT. BAD.
life in singapore is getting more and more expensive, as ya'll know.
And i still don't know how much that teddy bear cost. damn the nett price.

No comments: