Since I was young and innocent, i view the boogyman as the scariest thing to walk the dark fantasy earth, beating the werewolves and ghosts to become #1. But as i grow older, maturity sets in like the high tide, and I know sooner or later, the Boogyman will no longer haunt me. So in spirit of that i wrote a little poem to commemorate his death in my fantasy world.
|| R.I.P The BoogeyMan ||
the BoogeyMan!
He's Dead
or so the folks said
everybody is safe
even the bats in that old cave
but even it's quiet and still
walking past the tomb
in the moonless night's chill
one will still feel
that murderous intent to kill
and if you train your ears
confirmed they will be, your fears
scratching and scraping
from down below
the splinter of wood
the crumbling of soil-ho!
soon you'll realize that
all this is just in your head
for the Boogeyman
Is Dead!
sigh... i feel like an old friend has gone very far away.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment