Saturday, May 3, 2008
ice cold baby
so i was doin a presentation yesterday, something i figure i do pretty well in by the way... yea, so i was up there with my group and all that, ready to do what im pretty good in, when suddenly ice cold wind from the a/c blew into my throat and brain. I was like, what the fuck is wrong with me? My usually-fluent presentation speech and vocabulary went clear out the window. So there I was blabbing. Blabbing man..shit...I never do that before in my entire life..like i got ducks in my throat. So I screwed up my part with lousy performance, my other group mates didn't really do that good either, so fuck that a/c man. The school should do somethin about it. I obviously not gonna care what...just somethin. But anyways, that presentation only carries participation marks, no big deal about it, but seriously...that a/c was....damn. Gotta bring a jacket next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment